How do I publish my website to the internet for everyone to see?
To put your site on the web so that it can be viewed by the public, you need to publish it!
Yola has tried to make every possible publishing option available to you. Please note that site building with Yola is free, regardless of which publishing option you select.
- Purchase a custom, top level domain. The domain extensions currently available are: .com, .net, .org, .biz, .co.uk, .eu, .ca, .es, .co, .in, .nl, .us, .it, .de, .dk , .com.br and .com.mx.
- Publish to a domain you already own elsewhere and still host your site with us. This feature is for Yola Bronze, Yola Silver and Yola Gold subscribers, and certain partner programs only.
- Transfer your domain from another domain registrar to Yola (available to Yola Bronze, Yola Silver and Yola Gold subscribers, and certain partner programs only).
- Publish to a free subdomain and host your site with us for free.
- You can easily make changes to your published site at any time, so there is no need to wait until your site is complete before you publish it. Good websites are always "under construction" and you should continue to update your site as often as possible after you publish it.
- When you publish your site, anyone will be able to view your site by clicking on a link to your site that you provide, or by typing your URL (web address) into the address bar of their web browser.
- Please note that you will not find your site in search engines immediately as it takes time for newly published sites to be indexed by search engines. Take a look at our SEO tutorials for information about how to promote your site and improve your SEO.