How can I track inventory with the Basic PayPal eCommerce Widgets?
The basic PayPal widgets don't have this feature. However, you can add PayPal buttons connected to your inventory by customizing your settings on PayPal. Please visit this link for more information: Create a Button That Tracks Inventory Levels.
- Once you have the code, open your site in the Sitebuilder.
- Go to Widgets.
- Select Popular from the drop-down menu.
- Drag and drop an HTML widget onto your page.
- Paste the code into the space provided.
- Save your changes and click Publish to make them live.
This will ensure that your product is never oversold, as well as give you an email letting you know when your stock gets low.
Alternatively, consider the Online Store. With a range of management features from order management to stock management, the Online Store is scalable, flexible and powerful. The Online Store is an integration with Ecwid - a leading and established e-commerce platform provider. You can read more about Ecwid here: http://www.ecwid.com.
To read more about what the Online Store can do for your business, take a look at our FAQ and Getting Started tutorial.