How can I change my navigation font color, size or location?
Here's how to change the color:
1. Click on Style > Style Settings > Style Designer.
2. In the Color section, there are three options:
- Navigation - This is the color of text displayed on your navigation menu.
- Navigation Background - This is the color displayed for your navigation menu bar.
- Navigation (Selected) - This is the color displayed after your visitor has clicked the navigation link.
- Navigation (Hover) - This is the color displayed when visitors hover over the navigation link.
3. Click on the element you want to change and a Color Picker dialog box will open up.
4. You can select a new color or enter a hex color code in the color picker.
5. Click "Save" at the bottom of the Style Designer console box.
Follow these steps to customize your font:
1. In the Font section, click on "Navigation".
5. You'll see the following options:
- Font Family
- Font Weight
- Font Size
- Text Decoration
- Letter Spacing
- Line Height
- Text Transform
- Text Alignment
6. Click on the element you wish to edit. This will bring up the various options from which to select. The change will be reflected on your page.
7. When you're happy with the changes, click "Save" on the bottom of the Style Designer console box.
Change navigation location:
The location of the navigation menu is set by the style you have chosen. If it's not working for you, you may need to consider changing styles. You can do this easily by clicking on the Style menu in the Sitebuilder and scrolling through our extensive collection in the "Free" or "Premium" categories. Please note, if you use the "Super Flat" style, the navigation can either be above or below your banner. If you wish to explore this, please follow these steps:
1. Go to Style > Recommended and select Super Flat.
2. Now go to Style > Style Settings and click on "Style Designer".
3. Scroll down until you see "Layout".
4. Click on "Navigation Position" and select "Top" or "Bottom".
5. Click "Save" on the bottom of the Style Designer console box.
You also have the option to create your own navigation using either text or image links. Take a look at the following tutorials: Yola Silver or Yola Gold. Either of these packages offer you the best value, total website building and hosting solution for your business site. Upgrading to one of these packages gives you access to the Site CSS, submenu features and unlimited Premium Styles. This means you can make these changes, add second-level menus easily and you also have access to a wider range of styles!