A form is a great way to allow your visitors to contact you, or to collect information on your site. Many of the form services allow you to integrate a form using the HTML embed code. One example that you can use is FormAssembly. Here are the steps:
- Go to FormAssembly and create your account.
- Create your desired form and publish your form. If you need help with creating your form, you can check out Form Assembly's Support Page.
- Under "Option 2", copy the HTML snippet code provided.
- Back on your site, click on Widgets > Popular and drag and drop the HTML Code Widget onto the page.
- In the HTML Editor that opens up, paste your code (using right-click > paste or Ctrl-v).
- Click on "Save". You should now see your form on your site.
- Remember to save and republish your changes, so that your live site is updated with the current changes.
Hint: Be sure to include links on your site at relevant points that will take your visitors to your contact form page (we have a link editor that allows you to do this). You can then either reply to them personally or post their comments directly onto your site.