Editing or removing the page Password Protection
To edit the login ID and password you assigned to your website:1. In your Sitebuilder, click on Site > Site Properties.
2. Click on the Password Protection option.
3. A dialog box will open up and you will be able to see the login ID and password you assigned to your site. You can also change it if you wish.
4. You can easily protect all your pages by clicking on "Lock All" or take off the password protection by clicking on "Unlock All".
5. Close the window to save your changes.
If you make any changes to the login ID and password, remember to publish your site to make this change effective on the live version of your site.
These are the steps to take password protection off a specific page:1. Go to the Site > Site Properties.
2. Click on Password Protection.
3. A dialog box will open; click on the box of the page you want to remove password protection from. If you have locked all your pages, click "Unlock All" to unlock them.
4. Close the window to save your changes.
5. Click on "Preview" or, to make the changes live immediately, republish your site.