Delete one of your sites
If you have a site in your account that you no longer need, you can easily delete it. Please be sure you want to do this, as once a site is deleted there is no way to recover it! If your site is published, deleting your site will also cause it to become unpublished.
If your site was published to a subdomain this will release the subdomain to be used by someone else. If your site was published to your own domain, you will still be the owner of that domain and you will be able to publish another site in your account to that address.
To delete your site:
- Log in to My Yola.
- Select the site you would like to delete, and click on it to open it in the Sitebuilder.
- Click on Site > Site Settings > Site Properties.
- Click on "Delete Site" (it has a red icon with an "X" on it).
To delete your site, type the word "Delete" into the field provided and click on "Delete Site".
- If you've changed your mind, click on "All Settings" in the top left corner to return to the Site Settings menu.
- Your site will be deleted, and you will be returned to the Sitebuilder.