Changing your address from .synthasite.com to .yolasite.com
If your site is still published to a synthasite.com subdomain, you can change it to a yolasite.com address.
- Go to Site > Publishing > Unpublish Site.
- A dialog box will open up asking to confirm if you want to unpublish.
- Type "Unpublish" into the text box provided and click "Unpublish site".
- Your site is now unpublished.
- To republish your site, click on the "Publish" button.
- Select "Not ready yet? Try a free Yola subdomain".
- Enter your domain name, and click "Next".
- Your site will now be published to a yolasite.com address.
- Once you change your subdomain there is no way to revert to a synthasite.com subdomain, so make sure you really want to do this. You will be asked to type in the word "Change" to confirm your choice.
- You can keep publishing to your synthasite.com subdomain forever if you have an existing site on that domain. However, no new sites can be published to a synthasite.com subdomain.
- If you decide to change your subdomain, all your traffic to your synthasite.com domain will automatically redirect.
- If you decide to change subdomains, you will need to reconfigure anything that is URL-sensitive, such as Google Webmaster, Google Analytics, etc.