Adding an RSS feed
- Go to the FeedWind site.
- Enter the RSS feed or blog URL in the box under "Feed URL".
- Customize the feed widget as you would like it to display on your site. You can change the widget size, feed title, etc. As you make changes, it will display in the "Preview" view on the right of the screen.
- Once you have made the customizations, copy the code underneath the preview box.
- Back on your site, drag and drop a HTML Widget onto a page.
- Paste the copied code into the HTML Widget.
- Click "Save" to save the code. The RSS feed will display on your web page.