Adding a Reddit button
You can add a Reddit button to enable you to post content to Reddit. If visitors to your site like your content, they can click on it so that it goes 'viral'. These are the steps:
- Go to http://www.reddit.com/buttons/
- Choose the button you would like and click on "view code".
- Copy the code (you can do this by highlighting it, right-click > copy or Ctrl-C).
- Drag and drop the HTML Code Widget onto your page (located in Widgets > Popular).
- Paste the code into the HTML Editor (use right-click > paste or Ctrl-V to paste).
- When you are done, click "Save" and you will see the Reddit button on your page.