Adding Vimeo and other video services
If you have found a video you would like to add to your page that's on another video-sharing site, you can copy the HTML embed code provided and add it to your page. For example, you could add a video from vimeo.com. Visit Vimeo's tutorial on Embedding Videos for more information.
- Once you have the HTML code, you can go into your Sitebuilder to Widgets.
- Select Popular from the drop-down menu.
- Drag and drop an HTML widget onto your page.
- The HTML editor will open up that will allow you to write or paste your code (use ctrl-V to paste or right-click > paste).
- When you are done, click Save and you will see the video appear on your page.