Frontend Engineer - Yola
Location: San Francisco
Yola is looking for a Frontend Engineer to work at our San Francisco office. You will put your expertise in browser technologies to work building world class user experiences that are snappy and responsive.
Remuneration will be based on the candidate's skills and experience.
You will almost certainly have:
- An understanding of responsive design and how to leverage CSS3 and media queries to effect responsive designs
- A Github account and are following some interesting projects and people. Even better if you have some public projects we can look at.
- Experience developing websites for optimal performance
- An ability to innovate simply in the face of overwhelming complexity
- An ability to work under pressure while maintaining a sense of humor
It would be useful if you had:
- Experience benchmarking website performance
- Experience in tracking conversion and usability metrics in web flows
- Experienced usage of automated integration testing using tools like Cucumber, Selenium
- Experience unit testing with mock objects
- Experience writing functional, asynchronous programs
Yola, Inc. enables small businesses, non-profits and everyday users to create, manage and grow their online presence easily and with no technical knowledge. In addition to a robust, easy-to-use website builder and secure hosting services, Yola's solution offers ecommerce, social-networking, mobile and marketing capabilities. Yola has more than 12 million users and is available in six different languages. Founded in 2007, the company is headquartered in San Francisco, California, and has offices in Cape Town, South Africa.
Apply for this position
To apply, contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject like "Application for Frontend Engineer position in San Francisco" with a resume and cover letter introducing yourself. The cover letter is important. We want to know who you are and why you are interested.
Employment agencies need not contact us.