As we had announced before we are making changes to our domain prices. As part of this change on February 15, we will be removing the domain pointing feature for our free service. What does that mean to you? It means that if you’re using our free service after February 15th, you will no longer be able to point a domain purchased from another provider. If you currently have a domain purchased from another provider you can always transfer your domain to Yola. If you already have a published Yola site pointed to a domain, this feature will remain and your service will not be interrupted; however, we highly recommend that you consider transferring your domain. It’s fairly easy and simple to do this. If you are a Silver package subscriber, we will also continue to keep this feature for you.
For the last few months, we’ve been upgrading our hosting, security systems and features to protect your website from the threat of hackers and outages so when you transfer your domain with us you get a whole lot more:
- Upgraded, state-of-the-art website protection
- Premium quality hosting for round-the-clock care and fewer down times
- Advanced global DNS management to quickly allow you to make domain changes yourself
- Award-winning support team available 24/7
- Instant setup gets your website online in no time
If you have any questions please contact support at http://www.yola.com/support/contact