There’s still time to show Mom how much you care, and Yola can help!
1. Create a timeline website
Scrapbooks and photo albums are so 1980′s, so why not create a timeline photo website for your mom this Mother’s Day. Make use of our Picture Gallery widget or Flickr Gallery widget to showcase photos of you together. You could include snippets, articles and feature various milestones of your lives. It’s bound to make your mom feel all gooey inside and it’s a gift that keeps giving as you can continue to update it for years to come.
2. Unique gift ideas
Looking for a unique last minute gift? Check out these websites created by other Yola users that we think your mom will love.
Buy your mom a silver scarf or accessory this Mother’s Day and you can save 15% on your purchase from Reflections of Asia. All their products are handmade by Tabitha Foundation, a local Non-Profit focused on helping Mom’s and their families in some of the poorest parts of Cambodia improve their living conditions.
Who doesn’t like cake? Get loads of recipe ideas from Ming Makes Cupcakes and whip your mom up a sweet feast!
Pamper your mom with one of InfiniteAloe’s skin care creams, scrubs or anti-aging products!
3. Merchandise your Yola Online store.
If you have an online store, here are a few ways you can merchandise it for Mother’s Day (and other upcoming events), to make 2013 your most successful sales year yet!
Make use of the Yola stock image gallery to add professional photos to your website that are appropriate for Mother’s day (or other seasonal events). You can access professional images from within the Picture Gallery widget.
- Offer a free gift with each purchase from your online store as a nice bonus for your customers.
- For your customers who need a gift fast, offer them speedy one-day or same day delivery. You can also sell e-goods which can be downloaded instantly.
- Incentivize purchases by offering promotional prices and bulk discounts.
- Make your customers feel good about shopping with you. Consider making a donation to charity for each purchase or source your products from fair trade or non profit suppliers, just like Reflections of Asia has done.
4. Calling all Mompreneurs!
Are you a mom with small children looking to start a business that fits in with family life? Or, has your mum always had a great business idea but has never started it? 2013 is the year! Set up a Yola website today and make your business a reality. Check out some other Yola Momprenuers for some inspiration.
Happy Mother’s Day!